1. INTRODUCTION: This job description
2. POSITION SUMMARY: The Organizational Development/HR Coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Director Organizational Development in supporting . Management and Associates. This position carries out responsibilities on an executional level in the following areas: recruitment, hiring, onboarding & offboarding activities, absenteeism registration & documentation and prevention, pensions, holiday registration, company car policy, performance management, training and employment law compliance. The OrgDev Coordinator is also responsible for reporting on all activities.
3. PLACE IN THE ORGANIZATION: • Reports to the EU Director Organizational Development • Is part of the global Organizational Development team
4. TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES: • Assist in Recruitment and Hiring process, including related internal and external communication (i.e. Website and Intranet exposure for job openings) • Execute and conduct New Hire Onboarding and Orientation process, including assisting on the creation of 100 Day Plans for New Hires • Associate administration, including New Hire administration and documentation, in close cooperation with the Functional Area of Finance & Account, which is responsible for all Payroll activities • Sickness/recovery registration and associated activities, both internal and external • Holiday registration and reporting • Executional activities for company car policy and public transport compensation • Assist on Performance Management systems and ensure compliance • Assist on integrating of and keeping attention on .’s Core Values • Develop and maintain Organizational Development portal using ADP • Prepare and maintain Organizational Development procedures and ensure compliance • Maintain the Position Description Statements (PDS/job descriptions) • Assist with Associate Recognition Programs • Assist with Associate Learning & Development Programs • Maintain Organizational Development Playbook and work on permanent improvements • Maintain HR Manual and work on permanent improvements • Maintain the Vitality Program for Associates • Assist and Support Associates with all HR related activities • Assist and Support Management with all HR related activities
5. COMPETENCES: • Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures. • Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. • Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities. • Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs Solicits client feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance. • Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification when needed; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. • Managing People – Includes Associates in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates skills and encourages growth; Solicits
and applies client feedback; Improves processes, products and services; Continually works to improve supervisory skills. • Judgement – Displays willingness to make decision; Exhibits sound and accurate judgement; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision making process; Makes timely decisions; Able to work independently. • Planning/ Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other Associates and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans. • Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly. • Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks in time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. • Team player – Listens and responds constructively to other team members’ ideas; Offers support for others’ ideas and proposals; Is open with other team members about his/her concerns; Expresses disagreement constructively; Gives honest and constructive feedback to other team members; Works for solutions that all team members can support; Seeks opportunities to work on teams as a means to develop experience, and knowledge; Provides assistance, information, or other support to others, to build or maintain relationships with them.
6. KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: • Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field • 2 Years Human Resources experience • Knowledge of ADP applications • Knowledge of HR best practices • Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously • Excellent organizational skills • MSOffice proficient • Able to work accurate and with good eye on details • Good oral and written skills, both in English and in Dutch (German is a plus) • High EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
7. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI’S) • Stakeholder Satisfaction • Absenteeism • Associate retention • Knowledge level & knowledge transfer